jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Getting started !

Hellooo everyone !!


This is my first proper blog, and i'm really excited to get started on writing more, i've wanted to make a proper blog for a long time, but never found the time to do it. But now, i think, is the right time to start one !


I'l try and post as much as often as I can, maybe a few times a week (hopefully!). I'm very interested to see what people make of me and my story, so, i'm gonna start off by listing a few things you might like to know about me !

1: My name is Tamsin Luisa Coomber, though most people call me Tammy.
2: I am 100 percent british, but i've been living in the south of Spain for almost 8 years now.
3: Fashion, music and photography are my life !
4: My dream is to become a fashion designer, maybe start my own collection, and open my own little shop in the future.
5: I'm obsessed with reading -currently reading Mockingjay-
6: I am a total Potterhead, LOVE Harry Potter, the books are truly amazing, i also LOVE the Hunger Games books, didn't think i would, but i have become totally amazed by them =)
7: My favourite singers/bands/rappers are: Justin Bieber (official Belieber right here), Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Jessie J, Lil' Wayne, Demi Lovato (deffo biggest inspiration), Adele, Fun, Leona Lewis, Carly Rae Jepsen, just to name a few.
8: I LOVE meeting new people ! so don't be afraid to talk to me ! (links below)
9: My mum, has to be, my biggest hero, i love her so much, she's done so much for me and my brother, i owe her my life, she's such an inspiration to me, and hopefully to anyone who wants to read my future blogs, as all will be explained.
10: Oh, and i have an obsession with peach iced-tea.......

So, thats the basics, i will, obviously, get into more detail as time passes. I'm just a normal 16 year old girl, with quite a story :) I like to think that i'm good with advice, and covering difficult topics, so if you ever want me to talk about something, don't ever be afraid to let me know !


Can't wait to start this blog !


-Tammyloou.xo




Contact Links:
Twitter: @TammyloouBieber
Tumblr: biebersvintagegirl.tumblr.com
e-Mail: tamsin_96_luisa@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario