jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Just a little something to make you smile...

Okay so, I have 4 beautiful pets; 2 cats and 2 dogs. They are the most adorable things you will ever see, so, i thought i'd do a post about them, cos i'm sure they'll brighten up your day (:

Baby; my gorgeous tabby cat, i've had her for 5 years, my cousin originally 'rescued' her one day while she was staying at my house one summer, she got her at our local market claiming that she could take Baby back to her home (their massive house in Marbella, they own Paintball Marbella). But things didn't quite go to plan when Holly (my cousin) called her dad (Phil) to see if she could bring the 3 week old kitten hope with her to eventually give her to the AAA -some animal shelter down the coast-, but he wouldn't let her for obvious reasons, they have 4 massive dogs, who would kill the tiny kitten in an instance.... So, guess who ended up with her ? Me. Holly was quite pissed off at that.. we didn't talk to months -lmfaao- But still, Baby is still here, healthy but evil as can be. Here are some pictures of my bubalicious:
                                         
                                          this one i took last night (:


Jimmy; omfg, jimmy has to be the CUTEST cat ever, seriously, he is just adorable, his character is one of a kind... So, any way, one very rainy day at my old house in Olvera, we were in the lounge, watching tv i guess, and all of a sudden we (me and my mum) heard this awful miaow, it was really loud and sounded really starnge, to we went outside and looked under our car and found Jimmy, totally soaked through, bless him, he was so skinny...-he isn't anymore btw- So mum decided to bring him inside to feed him and to get him warm, whilst I shoved Baby upstairs to she couldn't see him -lol did i say shes evil?- And so, from that day on, Master James was the 2nd addition to our pet family ! I have too many nicknames for him, niggy piggy, noo noo, nigga pigga... to name a few, don't judge lmfaao.  Anyhoo, here are some pictures of my bby: 

                                          this was around the first month we got him, we had to keep
                                          him away from Baby, she hated him :(


                                          this beautiful picture was taken yesterday evening:


Spikey and Sweetpea; Now on to the newest addition to the family, our 2 doggies ! we got them January 2011, they were from a litter of 7 puppies. Mum, originally, wasn't going to get one cos we already had 2 cats, but i managed to convince her.. quite how, i'm not too sure lolol, but we ended up with to gorgeous 2 month old puppies ! my nan also had one, hers is called Honey. I'm afraid i don't have any pictures of them when they were tiny cos i took the all on my first Blackberry, which i lost in IKEA, god i'm still so pissed off about that, i had so much on that ! all the puppy pics, and tones of pics of my baby rabbit, who sadly dies during last summer -sobs- oh well, don't worry, i have lots of pics of the dogs now, they're, hopefully, fully grown now, the person who gave them to us said that they wouldn't be any bigger than a Jack Russel... LOL NO, they are now MASSIVE. Bit of a shock lolol. Any way, on to the pictures :

                                          Spikey (taken last night):

                                          My bby Sweetpea (both taken last night):


So, thats it ! thats our family so far ! i love all of my babys so much ! They truly light up my world !



Hugs;
-tammylouu.xo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario